Cargo container loading supervision has the main purpose of ensuring that the goods are handled safely and correctly, during loading into the container before shipment. Improper handling of cargo can lead to damage, delays and costs.
Our cargo container loading supervision services ensure that the order is complete, and that the goods are delivered by export factory in compliance with importer requirements regarding quantity, assortment and packaging.
The container loading inspection check that the export cartons are securely loaded and that the container is in good condition, clean, dry, damage and odor free.
AB Surveyors™, team is composed of experienced and qualified cargo surveyors attending any type of cargo, goods and cargo containers, and producing independent inspection reports.
Depending on our customer requirements we use our own templates, checklists and reports or we follow their documents and instructions.
AB Surveyors™, carries out independent loading and discharge supervisions on behalf of importers, forwarders, consignees, exporters, logistic operators, etc.
AB Surveyors™ cargo container loading supervision services include following items to check, although scope of the supervisions depends on client needs or requirements and the type of goods to be loaded:
• Quality and condition of packaging.
• Correct goods handling procedures.
• Condition of the container prior stuffing, including safety and cleanliness.
• Correct loading of the goods inside the container.
• Verify loading and export documentation.
• Supervision of stowing, fastening, wedging and protection measures.
• Check the numbers of packing cases and their markings.
• Sampling and temperature control.
• Final report, along with certificates and photography report
We can carry out cargo container loading supervision in all the ports of Spain and their hinterlands.
Ask for availability and price sending us an email to email@example.com