Cargo Surveys, load control and certifications
Services focused on cargo quantity and quality control, loss prevention and damage management during maritime transport, handling or warehousing.
Our cargo surveyors and claim agents act independently and objectively, collecting data and evidences at the scene of the incident, they determine the causes of the accidents and certify the damages.
We cooperate with forwarders, exporters, importers, brokers, P&I Clubs, insurance companies, shipowners, stevedoring companies, etc.
- Draft Surveys.
- Steel cargo Pre-loading Surveys
- Preliminary inspections of holds and hatches.
- Loading and discharge supervision. Pre-loadings and discharge surveys. Condition control and inspection of cargo during handling, loading and unloading operations, sampling, temperature control, packing, seals and marks, etc.
- Container services: on hire, off hire, in service, condition survey, post repair, direct interchange, stuffing & unstuffing, stowage and lashing certificates, etc.
- Certification of cargo damages during transport, handling and warehousing. Claims assistance, report, analysis of causes and damage valuation.
- Project Cargo. Inspection and control of handling, loading and unloading operations. Certification of damages, valuation and assistance.
- Professional and technical consulting in cargo maritime transport.